REALTOR® Serving Loveland, CO & Surrounding Northern Colorado Communities
Residential Resale, New Construction, Mountain Property, Rural Properties, Vacant Land
Real Estate Philosophy
I believe people should be treated the way they wish to be treated. This belief is at the core of who I am and how I approach anything I do in life. As your REALTOR® I will listen to understand your needs and wants. I will value your time by being thorough, thoughtful, and specific in identifying real estate options that fit your needs and wants. I will communicate in a timely manner and follow through with my commitments to you during this very important time.
Real Estate Credentials
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS) Designation and The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing’s Million Dollar GUILD™ Recognition: Has completed The Institute’s training and has experience, knowledge, and expertise in million-dollar and above residential properties.
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Designation: This certificate is acquired by attending a course and webinars offered by the National Association of REALTORS® in order to learn how to effectively ascertain property values.
- Certified Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation: The premier credential in seller representation awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation: One of the top designations in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
- Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS) Designation: Trained and equipped to handle with excellence the home purchase needs of active duty and former military clients.
- Member of REALTORS® Land Institute
- Member of Land Broker CO-OP
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Loveland-Berthoud Association of REALTORS®
- Kaplan Real Estate Education, Colorado Broker Licensing Program, 2013
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, Biology and Environmental Studies, Biology
- Warren County Community College, Associates, Liberal Arts, Pre-professional
Personal Quick Facts
- Live in Loveland, CO where my wife is a Principal in the Thompson School District.
- Volunteer for Loveland Habitat for Humanity
- Grew up in north western New Jersey; the rural New Jersey with rolling hills and farmland. While most kids were hanging out at the mall I was out hiking and camping. In my teen years I raced mountain bikes and most of my mountain bike heroes were from Colorado. This was the beginning of my love and interest for Colorado and its beautiful mountains.
- In 2004 my wonderful wife and I made the long awaited move to Colorado. This move was a dream formed after our first visit together in 1997. We settled in Loveland and haven’t looked back.
- After ten years in the field of chemistry, the opportunity to change to a rewarding career in real estate presented itself. My chemistry experience required a detailed, thorough approach to ensuring the quality of products. This experience lent itself well as I transitioned to helping people find the home that best meets their needs and wants.
- Interests include: Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Traveling, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Woodworking, Home Improvement, Log Homes.